Wednesday, May 9, 2007

30 Days Of Star Wars

Over on my pal Neatocoolville's fantastic blog (see link), he's celebrating the greatest movie ever made by posting different items and articles and other cool stuff from that great time 30 years ago. He's also counting down his 30 favorite Star Wars cards. I'll have to see if he posts mine. I thought I'd post the cover of the first issue of Marvel's great adaptation by Roy Thomas and Howard Chaykin. It was one of my favorite comics growing up. In fact, in the latest issue of Roy's great mag Alter Ego, he writes an article about the making of the adaptation. I can't wait to read it. If you have any love of the original movie, check out the blog and AE. You won't be disappointed!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews