Sunday, March 14, 2010

Incredible Hulk #212



One of the first superhero comics I remember getting when I started collecting comics was this issue of The Incredible Hulk from June, 1977, featuring a great Rich Buckler/Ernie Chan cover. I was always a fan of the Constrictor. I always thought he had a pretty cool gimmick. The interior art by the underrated Sal Buscema was another plus for this particular issue. As always, the ads inside enticed me with all the cool stuff you could buy. I really wanted one of those cool Marvel shields.



But as usual I didn't get to order one. I never ordered anything from the ads inside the various comics which I always regretted. Oh well, maybe I'll see one of these shields at a convention someday.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews