Sunday, February 28, 2010

New DC Comics Collector Glasses



My buddies and I were down at one of the Vintage Stock locations yesterday and saw these really cool retro DC Comics glasses that evidently just came out. I had always wanted to collect the glasses when I was a kid but my mother probably thought I'd break them so I never had very many. These new ones are pretty similar using classic 1970's characters and designs. I've always loved this image of the Justice Society which I believe was first used on the back of one of the early treasury editions. I also picked up this beauty featuring the leader of the Combat Happy Joes of Easy Co.



There were several other cool glasses for sale including Black Lightning and Firestorm. If you've always liked the old glasses it would be worth your while to pick these up. They're pretty cool.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews