Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spider-Man Power Record



One of the cool things about growing up in the 70's were the Power Records exploits of the greatest superheros from DC and Marvel comics. I loved these and listened to them constantly. I had several of these before I started collecting actual comics. This particular issue from 1975 was probably the first one I ever got. Not only did it have a cool cover by I belive Ross Andru and John Romita but I actually got to meet "Spidey" himself. He somehow found time in his busy schedule fighting criminals in New York to come all the way to the Independence, MO TG&Y to sign autographs and pose for pictures. Tragically, I don't have a picture of me with him but I do still have the signature, my first celebrity autograph!


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews