Saturday, January 3, 2009

Various Creator Autographs

Through the years, my buddies and I have attended many different conventions and have met many different creators. A lot of times we've gotten sketches or original art signed by these guys but a lot of times we just got signatures either on index cards or sketchbook pages. I thought I'd share some of these pages with you. Since I started my sketchbook in 2001, I've had several different artists sign my artist's page.



I was thrilled to get greats like Jim Aparo, Herb Trimpe, Gill Fox, and Russ Heath on this page. I also have a separate page for writers with greats like Roy Thomas, Steve Gerber, Marv Wolfman, and Len Wein represented.



A few years ago my buddy Neato Coolville went to the San Diego Con and got me several comic legends' autographs, including John Romita, Joe Giella, Mike Royer, and the legendary Jerry Robinson. Thanks again NC!









Hopefully I'll be able to acquire more signatures of the greats of the comic book field in the years ahead.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews