Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wonder Woman #230



This issue of Wonder Woman from April, 1977 was one of the first comics I ever picked out on my own. My dad liked the TV show and got me watching it and I was familiar with the character from the Super Friends cartoon so I wanted to check out her book. I wasn't disappointed with this issue. Featuring a fantastic cover by Jose Luis Garcia Lopez and Vince Colletta, the inside story was a good one too. Writen by Martin Pasko and with art by Jose Delbo and Vince Colletta, the battle between WW and The Cheetah got me hooked on the book. I bought it regularly for the next year or so. My original copy of this is coverless due to massive amounts of re-reading so it was great to see the cover again.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews