Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jonah Hex #16



I was never much into western comics when I was a kid. My dad, who bought my most of my comics, tried to get me into them though. I remember him buying me this particular Jonah Hex issue in 1978. It was one of the few western books out at the time and I remember my dad liking it pretty much although it was a lot different than the comics he grew up reading in the 50's. I like the series much better now than I did then. I really like the Rich Buckler/Frank Giacoia cover. The interior art by Vincente Alcazar was pretty good too. Hopefully there will be more Showcase Presents Jonah Hex volumes. This stuff looks really good in black and white. This particular issue was cover dated September, 1978.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews