Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mr. Miracle Kid Art 1979



I thought I'd repost some of my superhero kid art considering that when I posted them before through Flickr, they disappeared when I changed accounts. My parents recently gave me a lot of my childhood art they saved when I was 8-9 years old. They are very reflective of my interests at the time, which like a lot of kids in 1979, were superheroes and Star Wars. I drew a lot of somewhat obscure heroes (at least to most nine year olds). One of the more complete pieces was this Mr. Miracle drawing I did for my dad for Father's Day. I don't even remember reading any Mr. Miracle appearances until I was much older. I must have seen one of the ads in another DC book and liked his costume. That's the only explanation I can think of. I'll post more of my superhero centric kid art in the coming days.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews